FITNESS TRBS9 FOLDING TREADMILL
It is designed for intensive use (7 to 20 h/week) and has a larger running surface (140 x 51 cm), offering greater comfort in a minimum of space. The vertical folding system is assisted by an opening system called SDS (Soft Drop System) to prevent possible back injuries. It also incorporates transport wheels to move it easily between your storage point to your favourite training spot.
The maximum user weight for the BH Fitness TRBS9 Folding Treadmill is 130 kg (20.5 stones). So, a wide range of runners can do it; that’s why the machine is equipped with 6 special material-density elastomers that provide the perfect cushioning. It is beneficial for the most demanding runners, with less rebound than a standard treadmill model but more cushioning than asphalt. These features help reduce the impact on the knee joints and extend the life of the belt. So, this belt will stay with you forever.
- Running Surface 140 cm x 51 cm – Speed from 0.6 to 13.7 mph – 22km/h
- Powerful engine: 4.0HP at peak to train 7 to 20 hours a week
- Eco-Mode option – Electric tilt up to 12% – Cooling Fan – Hand-pulse
- 5” LCD monitor 16 programs: 12 pre-set, 3 customizable, 1 Body Fat
- Displays Calories, Distance, Heartrate, Inclination, Speed and Time
- 6 Elastomers Cushioning System to reduce the impact on the joints
- Weight: 98 kg – Foldable & Assisted opening SDS: Soft Drop System